Staff Maj. Gen. Pilot Abdullah Al Hashmi, UAE Air Force, assistant undersecretary for support services at the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Defence and Dubai Air Show executive director, discusses the value of the Dubai International Air Chiefs conference, lessons learned from Afghanistan, Libya, counter-ISIS and Yemen operations, need for the F-35 Lightning II fighter and why the UAE does not constitute a threat to Israel or vice versa during a Nov. 11, 2017, interview with the Defense & Aerospace Report at the 2017 DIAC. The Defense & Aerospace Report’s coverage is in partnership with DIAC organizer SEGMA and is sponsored by FLIR Systems.
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 14, 2020] Week in Review
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Aug 13, 2020]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 12, 2020]–Talking Space
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 11, 2020]–China, Competing or Simply Deterring?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 10, 2020]– Dep Under SecDef Alan Shaffer
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Aug 09, 2020 Business Report]
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Report: The Case for a National Cyber Director and More
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 07, 2020]–Getting Serious About Seapower