Staff Maj. Gen. Pilot Abdullah Al Hashmi, UAE Air Force, assistant undersecretary for support services at the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Defence and Dubai Air Show executive director, discusses the value of the Dubai International Air Chiefs conference, lessons learned from Afghanistan, Libya, counter-ISIS and Yemen operations, need for the F-35 Lightning II fighter and why the UAE does not constitute a threat to Israel or vice versa during a Nov. 11, 2017, interview with the Defense & Aerospace Report at the 2017 DIAC. The Defense & Aerospace Report’s coverage is in partnership with DIAC organizer SEGMA and is sponsored by FLIR Systems.
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Mar 21, ’23] w/ Commander of the Royal Canadian Navy Vice-Admiral Angus Topshee
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 20, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- The Downlink [Mar 19, 23] Space Force Budget, Plus Science Chief Mozer: “We are in a hinge of history moment”
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 19, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 17, ’23] Ep:87 Bryan Clark on Budget, AUKUS & MQ-9 Mishap