On this week’s Defense & Aerospace Report Business Roundtable, sponsored by Bell, Dr. Rocket Ron Epstein of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Sash Tusa of the independent equity research firm Agency Partners, and Richard Aboulafia of the AeroDynamic Advisory consultancy join Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian to review the week on world markets, debt ceiling watch, Babcock’s charge on its fixed-price contract on its new generation Type 31 frigate, new leadership at Leonardo and Bell, Lockheed Martin first quarter 2023 earnings and what to expect as the group reports, a look ahead to Airbus returns, impact of limited industrial capacity and how governments can help increase it, market implications of Russia’s increasing cyber as well as undersea espionage and intimidation, SpaceX’s maiden Starship flight and the merits of history’s biggest and most powerful rocket, and takeaways from the National Space Symposium.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base