On this week’s Defense & Aerospace Report Business Roundtable, sponsored by Bell, Dr. Rocket Ron Epstein of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Sash Tusa of the independent equity research firm Agency Partners, and Richard Aboulafia of the AeroDynamic Advisory consultancy join Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian to review the week on world markets as the Federal Reserve and Bank of England raise interest rates to fight persistent inflation, the link between the banking crisis and increasing the US borrowing limit, outlook for Europe’s military helicopter industry as Australia joins Norway in grounding its NH-90 utility helicopters as week after Canberra decided to ditch its Tiger attack aircraft for Boeing AH-64 Apache, Boeing takes more charges on KC-46 Pegasus aerial tankers for the US Air Force as the service seeks to revamp it’s approach to future refueling aircraft, update on the 787 Dreamliner, takeaways from Bombardier’s virtual investors day, Virgin Orbit’s refinancing, Vladimir Putin’s meeting in Moscow with Xi Jinping, and an update on Russia’s war on Ukraine as Moscow’s offensive stalls as Kyiv prepares its offensive with new Western arms.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base