Chris Johnson, the executive director for mobility and diverse engines at Pratt & Whitney, discusses the company’s PW815 engine as a replacement for the Pratt & Whitney TF33s now powering the US Air Force’s fleet of B-52 Stratofortress bombers with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian at the Air Force Association’s 2020 Air Warfare Symposium in Orlando. Our coverage was sponsored by Leonardo DRS.
- Cyber Report [May 25, 22] CSIS’ Dr Jim Lewis on New Quantum Computing Strategy
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 24, 22] AWS’ Crosier on Aerospace and Satellite Solutions
- The DownLink [May 23, ’22] Why Is The U.S. Using Satellites and Social Media For Russian War Crimes?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 23, 22] Sam Bendett Update on Russo-Ukraine Conflict
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 22, ’22 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 21, ’22] Episode 49…Criticizing the Commandant
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 20, ’22]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 19, 22] Maj. Gen. Jim Boozer on SOFIC & Jim Emmert and Alistair Wilson of JFD