Shawn Warren, the vice president for large combat and mobility engines at GE Aviation, discusses the company’s two offerings for the US Air Force’s competition to re-engine the B-52 Stratofortress bomber — the CF34-10 and the Passport powerplants — and how to attract a new generation to engineering with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian at the Air Force Association’s 2020 Air Warfare Symposium in Orlando. Our coverage was sponsored by Leonardo DRS. Our coverage of the Surface Navy Association’s 2020 national symposium and the Navy League’s 2020 Sea Air Space conference and tradeshow are sponsored by GE Marine.
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Mar 21, ’23] w/ Commander of the Royal Canadian Navy Vice-Admiral Angus Topshee
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 20, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- The Downlink [Mar 19, 23] Space Force Budget, Plus Science Chief Mozer: “We are in a hinge of history moment”
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 19, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 17, ’23] Ep:87 Bryan Clark on Budget, AUKUS & MQ-9 Mishap