Henrik Knape, product manager and head of sales for the ARCHER mobile 155mm howitzer at BAE Systems Bofors, with a walk around of the company’s novel artillery system at the Association of the United States Army’s 2021 conference and tradeshow in Washington, DC. ARCHER, which is now in service with the Swedish Army, can be ready for action, fire at its target, and get back on the move in less than a 90 seconds. Using smart munitions such as the Excalibur, ARCHER is capable of hitting targets 60 kilometers away and is competing for the US Army contract to replace the service’s towed 155mm artillery pieces.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 25, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 24, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 23, ’23] Ep: 112 Convo w/Airlant Commander RADM Doug Verissimo
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 22, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Sep 21, 23] Ep34: Dude, Where’s My Jet?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [Sep 20, 23] Dr. Maciej Klemm of Anti-Drone Company APS & Rob Basset Cross of AI Firm Adarga
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Sep 19, ’23] w/ Amb. Jim Cunningham
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 18, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead