Henrik Knape, product manager and head of sales for the ARCHER mobile 155mm howitzer at BAE Systems Bofors, with a walk around of the company’s novel artillery system at the Association of the United States Army’s 2021 conference and tradeshow in Washington, DC. ARCHER, which is now in service with the Swedish Army, can be ready for action, fire at its target, and get back on the move in less than a 90 seconds. Using smart munitions such as the Excalibur, ARCHER is capable of hitting targets 60 kilometers away and is competing for the US Army contract to replace the service’s towed 155mm artillery pieces.
- The DownLink: [Dec 04 ’21] The U.S. National Space Council is Back in Business
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Dec 04, 21] Episode 26…Remember Pearl Harbor-Slogan or Sound Advice?
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Dec 03, 21]
- DefAero JADC2 Report [Dec 02, ’21] Bryan Clark
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Report [Dec 01, 21]: Convo w/ Chris Painter
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Nov 30, 2021] Manufacturing Competitiveness & Update from I/ITSEC
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Nov 29, 2021] Look Ahead w/ Byron Callan & Chris Servello
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Nov 28, ’21 Business Report]