Capt. Don Walsh, PhD, USN Ret., who with Jacques Piccard on Jan. 23, 1960, became the first humans to make it to the deepest known point on earth — 35,797 feet beneath the Pacific Ocean’s at the Challenger Deep — aboard the bathyscaphe Trieste discusses the importance of deep sea exploration with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian at the National Museum of the United States Navy at the Washington Navy Yard before a ceremony commemorating the 60th anniversary of the mission.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 24, ’22] Episode 67…Rear Adm Casey Moton
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 23, ’22]
- Cyber Report [Sep 22, 22] FDD’s Cyber Solarium Tracker & Cyber Lessons from F-35 Revelations
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 21, 22] Lockheed Martin’s Greg Ulmer
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 20, 22] Ending Reliance on Foreign Nuclear Fuel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 19, 22] Sam Bendett & Byron Callan
- The Downlink [Sep 18, 22] What Should The Next Space Force CSO’s Vision Be?
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 18, ’22 Business Report]