Capt. Don Walsh, PhD, USN Ret., who with Jacques Piccard on Jan. 23, 1960, became the first humans to make it to the deepest known point on earth — 35,797 feet beneath the Pacific Ocean’s at the Challenger Deep — aboard the bathyscaphe Trieste discusses the importance of deep sea exploration with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian at the National Museum of the United States Navy at the Washington Navy Yard before a ceremony commemorating the 60th anniversary of the mission.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Jan 22, ’22] Episode 32…A Look at the Russian Naval Fighting Force
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Jan 21, 22]
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Jan 20, 22] Massive Attacks of Disruption; Threats at Home and Abroad
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Report [Jan 19, 22]: Dmitri Alperovich’s 6 Priorities for ’22
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Jan 18, 22] Byron Callahan’s Look Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Jan 17, ’22 Business Report]
- The DownLink [ Jan 15, ’22] Going Nuclear – Is It The Answer To How To Protect Key Space Assets?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Jan 14, ’22] Episode 31…SNA Wrap-up & Convo w/ Jon Rambeau of Lockheed Martin