Capt. Don Walsh, PhD, USN Ret., who with Jacques Piccard on Jan. 23, 1960, became the first humans to make it to the deepest known point on earth — 35,797 feet beneath the Pacific Ocean’s at the Challenger Deep — aboard the bathyscaphe Trieste discusses the importance of deep sea exploration with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian at the National Museum of the United States Navy at the Washington Navy Yard before a ceremony commemorating the 60th anniversary of the mission.
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Mar 21, ’23] w/ Commander of the Royal Canadian Navy Vice-Admiral Angus Topshee
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 20, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- The Downlink [Mar 19, 23] Space Force Budget, Plus Science Chief Mozer: “We are in a hinge of history moment”
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 19, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 17, ’23] Ep:87 Bryan Clark on Budget, AUKUS & MQ-9 Mishap