Capt. Don Walsh, PhD, USN Ret., who with Jacques Piccard on Jan. 23, 1960, became the first humans to make it to the deepest known point on earth — 35,797 feet beneath the Pacific Ocean’s at the Challenger Deep — aboard the bathyscaphe Trieste discusses the importance of deep sea exploration with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian at the National Museum of the United States Navy at the Washington Navy Yard before a ceremony commemorating the 60th anniversary of the mission.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 25, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 24, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 23, ’23] Ep: 112 Convo w/Airlant Commander RADM Doug Verissimo
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 22, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Sep 21, 23] Ep34: Dude, Where’s My Jet?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [Sep 20, 23] Dr. Maciej Klemm of Anti-Drone Company APS & Rob Basset Cross of AI Firm Adarga
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Sep 19, ’23] w/ Amb. Jim Cunningham
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 18, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead