Bill Lynn, the CEO of Leonardo DRS who served as the deputy defense secretary during the Obama administration, discusses the company’s highlights at the Association of the United States Army’s 2019 conference and tradeshow, working with Futures Command, the defense budget outlook and improving cuber security with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian. Our AUSA coverage was sponsored by GM Defense, Bell, L3Harris and Leonardo DRS.
- The DownLink: [Dec 04 ’21] The U.S. National Space Council is Back in Business
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Dec 04, 21] Episode 26…Remember Pearl Harbor-Slogan or Sound Advice?
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Dec 03, 21]
- DefAero JADC2 Report [Dec 02, ’21] Bryan Clark
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Report [Dec 01, 21]: Convo w/ Chris Painter
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Nov 30, 2021] Manufacturing Competitiveness & Update from I/ITSEC
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Nov 29, 2021] Look Ahead w/ Byron Callan & Chris Servello
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Nov 28, ’21 Business Report]