Doug Dreyer, the executive vice president for business development at Parsons, discusses the company’s role on Northrop Grumman’s Ground-Based Strategic Deterrent team to modernize the US Air Force’s fleet of Minuteman III nuclear-tipped intercontinental ballistic missiles as well as infrastructure including silos, alert facilities and crew facilities — which Parsons originally built — with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian at the Air Force Association’s Air Space Cyber 2019 conference and tradeshow outside Washington, DC. Our coverage with L3Harris and Leonardo DRS.
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 11, 2020]–China, Competing or Simply Deterring?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 10, 2020]– Dep Under SecDef Alan Shaffer
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Aug 09, 2020 Business Report]
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Report: The Case for a National Cyber Director and More
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 07, 2020]–Getting Serious About Seapower
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Aug 06, 2020]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 05, 2020] The Growing Chinese-Iranian Partnership
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 05, 2020] China as the Explicit Priority