Harry Geier, director of marketing and development at the Planes of Fame Air Museum in Chino, California, discusses the RF-84K Thunderflash that was tested by (and reportedly intimidated) World War II triple ace Col. Bud Anderson, USAF Ret., during a November 2017 interview with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian taped at the museum.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Jan 22, ’22] Episode 32…A Look at the Russian Naval Fighting Force
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Jan 21, 22]
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Jan 20, 22] Massive Attacks of Disruption; Threats at Home and Abroad
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Report [Jan 19, 22]: Dmitri Alperovich’s 6 Priorities for ’22
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Jan 18, 22] Byron Callahan’s Look Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Jan 17, ’22 Business Report]
- The DownLink [ Jan 15, ’22] Going Nuclear – Is It The Answer To How To Protect Key Space Assets?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Jan 14, ’22] Episode 31…SNA Wrap-up & Convo w/ Jon Rambeau of Lockheed Martin