Harry Geier, director of marketing and development at the Planes of Fame Air Museum in Chino, California, discusses the RF-84K Thunderflash that was tested by (and reportedly intimidated) World War II triple ace Col. Bud Anderson, USAF Ret., during a November 2017 interview with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian taped at the museum.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 24, ’22] Episode 67…Rear Adm Casey Moton
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 23, ’22]
- Cyber Report [Sep 22, 22] FDD’s Cyber Solarium Tracker & Cyber Lessons from F-35 Revelations
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 21, 22] Lockheed Martin’s Greg Ulmer
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 20, 22] Ending Reliance on Foreign Nuclear Fuel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 19, 22] Sam Bendett & Byron Callan
- The Downlink [Sep 18, 22] What Should The Next Space Force CSO’s Vision Be?
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 18, ’22 Business Report]