Mark Russell, a business development executive for Euro-NATO at Boeing’s Insitu and a retired US Air Force lieutenant colonel, discusses how the company’s ViDAR (Visual Detection and Ranging) wide-area autonomous detection system and analytics technology can help NATO allies identify maritime threats more easily by removing water from drone images during a December 2017 interview with the Defense & Aerospace Report during NATO Allied Command Transformation’s 2017 Chiefs of Transformation Conference in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Cyber Report [May 25, 22] CSIS’ Dr Jim Lewis on New Quantum Computing Strategy
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 24, 22] AWS’ Crosier on Aerospace and Satellite Solutions
- The DownLink [May 23, ’22] Why Is The U.S. Using Satellites and Social Media For Russian War Crimes?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 23, 22] Sam Bendett Update on Russo-Ukraine Conflict
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 22, ’22 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 21, ’22] Episode 49…Criticizing the Commandant
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 20, ’22]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 19, 22] Maj. Gen. Jim Boozer on SOFIC & Jim Emmert and Alistair Wilson of JFD