Mark Russell, a business development executive for Euro-NATO at Boeing’s Insitu and a retired US Air Force lieutenant colonel, discusses how the company’s ViDAR (Visual Detection and Ranging) wide-area autonomous detection system and analytics technology can help NATO allies identify maritime threats more easily by removing water from drone images during a December 2017 interview with the Defense & Aerospace Report during NATO Allied Command Transformation’s 2017 Chiefs of Transformation Conference in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 25, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 24, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 23, ’23] Ep: 112 Convo w/Airlant Commander RADM Doug Verissimo
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 22, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Sep 21, 23] Ep34: Dude, Where’s My Jet?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [Sep 20, 23] Dr. Maciej Klemm of Anti-Drone Company APS & Rob Basset Cross of AI Firm Adarga
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Sep 19, ’23] w/ Amb. Jim Cunningham
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 18, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead