Mark Russell, a business development executive for Euro-NATO at Boeing’s Insitu and a retired US Air Force lieutenant colonel, discusses how the company’s ViDAR (Visual Detection and Ranging) wide-area autonomous detection system and analytics technology can help NATO allies identify maritime threats more easily by removing water from drone images during a December 2017 interview with the Defense & Aerospace Report during NATO Allied Command Transformation’s 2017 Chiefs of Transformation Conference in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Mar 21, ’23] w/ Commander of the Royal Canadian Navy Vice-Admiral Angus Topshee
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 20, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- The Downlink [Mar 19, 23] Space Force Budget, Plus Science Chief Mozer: “We are in a hinge of history moment”
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 19, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 17, ’23] Ep:87 Bryan Clark on Budget, AUKUS & MQ-9 Mishap