Patrick Cronin, PhD, senior advisor and senior director of the Center for a New American Security’s Asia-Pacific Security Program, discusses how the US can accomplish strategic goals in the region without “making grand bargains” with China, the outlook for future US trade agreements in the Asia-Pacific under President Donald Trump and deterring North Korea during Part 2 of an October 2017 interview with the Defense & Aerospace Report at the think tank’s Washington offices.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base