Col. Clarence “Bud” Anderson, USAF Ret., a WWII triple ace and 2017 Air Force Association Lifetime Achievement Award recipient, reflects on the honor, what the organization means to him, why he joined the US Air Force, becoming a fighter pilot and flying the P-51 Mustang during Part I of a Sept. 19, 2017, interview at AFA’s 2017 Air, Space & Cyber conference and trade show near Washington. Defense & Aerospace Report’s coverage is sponsored by L3 Technologies & Leonardo DRS, and this interview is in partnership with AFA.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings