Jeff Babione, executive vice president and general manager of Lockheed Martin’s F-35 Program, discusses efforts to cut F-35 Lightning II fighter production and operating costs as well as cost implications of a smaller UK acquisition of F-35B aircraft during an interview with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian. The interview was conducted on Sept. 18, 2017, during the Air Force Association’s Air, Space & Cyber conference just outside Washington. Defense & Aerospace Report’s coverage is sponsored by L3 Technologies and Leonardo DRS.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings