Uninhabited aircraft rule this week’s Air Power Podcast, powered by GE Aerospace. Vago and J.J. are joined by Mike Shortsleeve, vice president for strategy and business development at General Atomics Aeronautical Systems and a former UAV unit commander, to look at the future of UAVs. And Mark Montgomery comes by to dissect DoD’s big new munitions procurement plans. Plus this week’s headlines in airpower. It’s all kinds of bang for your podcast buck!
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base