On this week’s Technology Report, C3 AI Founder, Chairman and CEO Tom Siebel discusses the step-change implications of generative artificial intelligence, the magnitude of potential society-altering dangers as well as sweeping benefits, the smart approach to regulation that curbs negative impacts without stifling innovation, the use of the technology in weapons particularly by nations like China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, how to think about AI threats in a world where the barriers to developing the technology are falling, the kind of declaratory strategies needed to deter adversaries from employing weaponized AI against the United States and its allies, efforts to harmonize now-scattershot Pentagon AI efforts, and his company’s growth in the DoD market with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 25, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 24, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 23, ’23] Ep: 112 Convo w/Airlant Commander RADM Doug Verissimo
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 22, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Sep 21, 23] Ep34: Dude, Where’s My Jet?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [Sep 20, 23] Dr. Maciej Klemm of Anti-Drone Company APS & Rob Basset Cross of AI Firm Adarga
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Sep 19, ’23] w/ Amb. Jim Cunningham
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 18, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead