On this week’s Technology Report, C3 AI Founder, Chairman and CEO Tom Siebel discusses the step-change implications of generative artificial intelligence, the magnitude of potential society-altering dangers as well as sweeping benefits, the smart approach to regulation that curbs negative impacts without stifling innovation, the use of the technology in weapons particularly by nations like China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, how to think about AI threats in a world where the barriers to developing the technology are falling, the kind of declaratory strategies needed to deter adversaries from employing weaponized AI against the United States and its allies, efforts to harmonize now-scattershot Pentagon AI efforts, and his company’s growth in the DoD market with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base