On this week’s Defense & Aerospace Report Washington Roundtable, Dr. Patrick Cronin of the Hudson Institute, Michael Herson of American Defense International, and former Pentagon Comptroller Dr. Dov Zakheim of the Center for Strategic and International Studies join host Vago Muradian to discuss negotiations to avert a first-ever US debt default, update on authorization and appropriations, G7 nations meet to counter China’s economic coercion and close sanctions loopholes to punish Russia for attacking Ukraine, Beijing’s charm offensive to woo Japan, Europe and Malaysia, Ukraine claws back territory from Russian forces as Moscow pounds Kyiv as Volodymyr Zelenskyy calls for more support, roundup of Indo-Pacific headlines, under congressional pressure Secretary of State Antony Blinken agrees to disclose internal “dissent” memo on America’s botched withdrawal from Afghanistan, Syria returns to the Arab League, and update on Israel’s continuing political turmoil.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base