On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Dr. Nina Kollars, the adviser to the undersecretary of defense for research and engineering who also is a professor at the US Naval War College’s Cyber & Innovation Policy Institute, discusses the new National Defense and Technology Strategy, the nature of innovation and risk taking needed at for DoD to successfully harness commercial firms as well as its own industrial base and labs, methodically building the organizational structure and culture for success, balancing top down and bottom up change, and more with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base