On this week’s Defense & Aerospace Report Washington Roundtable, Dr. Patrick Cronin of the Hudson Institute, Michael Herson of American Defense International, former Pentagon Europe chief Jim Townsend of the Center for a New American Security, former Pentagon Comptroller Dr. Dov Zakheim of the Center for Strategic and International Studies join host Vago Muradian to discuss the latest Washington political maneuvering as America approaches debt default including GOP move to indefinitely postpone budget markups, how to resolve immigration challenge after Article 42’s expiration and Sen. Tommy Tuberville’s hold on military promotions, NATO’s new defense planning guidance that harkens back to Cold War, Britain’s decision to export Storm Shadow long-range precision cruise missiles to Ukraine and why that should inspire Washington to follow suit, Russia’s retreat from Bakhmut, Ukraine’s impending offensive, US-China meeting in Vienna and what’s next for the relationship as G7 convenes and Quad leaders meet, and the critically important lessons from the Vietnam War worth remembering as the nation commemorates the 50th anniversary of the end of the conflict.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base