On today’s program, sponsored by HII, Sam Bendett of the Center for Naval Analyses discusses Ukraine’s drone attack today on Russia’s Black Sea Fleet base in Sevastopol, what to expect from Kyiv’s upcoming offensive and defensive Russian preparations, Moscow’s latest “manly” recruiting campaign, and comments by Armenia’s president that suggest trading Nagorno-Karabakh to secure the country’s territorial integrity on the 108th commemoration of the Armenian Genocide; Laura Winter, the host of The DownLink podcast, on key takeaways from the National Space Symposium and SpaceX’s Starship launch; and Byron Callan of the independent Washington research firm Capital Alpha Partners with highlights from last week’s congressional hearings, outlook on raising the debt ceiling as House Speaker Kevin McCarthy put’s his plane for a one-year extension and spending cuts to a vote, Lockheed Martin’s first quarter 2023 earnings, and a look at the week ahead with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base