In the fourth of a six-part series on command and control, sponsored Ultra Intelligence & Communications, Maj. Gen. Dustin “Dusty” Shultz, USA, the director of strategic operations (G-3/5/7) at US Army headquarters, discusses the service’s approach to realizing Joint All-Domain Command and Control, what needs to be connected and how, the balance between technology and new operational practices, when to stop experimenting and start executing, how cooperation among the military services and combatant commands like US Central Command’s Scarlet Dragon effort to drive innovative approaches and technologies, and more with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base