On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Sam Bendett of the Center for Naval Analyses discusses the summit between Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping and the latest on Russia’s war on Ukraine including Moscow’s decision to return tactical nuclear weapons to Belarus, Russian and Turkish investment in unmanned systems; Dr. David Asher of the Hudson Institute discusses the inefficacy of US sanctions on Russia and what Washington has to do to inflict sufficient damage on Putin and the Russian economy to drive change, and the punitive sanctions that should be imposed on China to undermine Beijing’s military capabilities and hold Beijing accountable for covid-19; and Byron Callan of Capital Alpha Partners on what to expect from upcoming congressional defense spending hearings, the potential pitfalls of Raytheon’s single defense unit is, and a look at the week ahead with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base