On this week’s Defense & Aerospace Report Washington Roundtable, Dr. Patrick Cronin of the Hudson Institute, Michael Herson of American Defense International, former Pentagon Europe chief Jim Townsend of the Center for a New American Security, former Pentagon Comptroller Dr. Dov Zakheim of the Center for Strategic and International Studies join host Vago Muradian to discuss how bank failures might impact efforts to increase America’s borrowing limit to prevent a debt default, GOP proposals to sharply cut federal spending, House Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s drive for defense reforms, the bipartisan holds that are derailing Biden administration defense confirmations, the outlook for French President Emmanuel Macron after pushing through legislation to increase the retirement age that’s sparked violent nationwide protests, Britain’s Parliament hears from former Prime Minister Boris Johnson, Russia’s costly assault on Bakhmut runs out of steam as Ukraine gears up for its offensive as NATO nations increase arms deliveries, takeaways from Vladimir Putin’s meeting with Xi Jinping, update on the week in the Indo-Pacific including North Korea’s unmanned nuclear-powered undersea vehicle program, Iran moves closer to completing a nuclear weapon, and and Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu advances controversial judicial reforms that would reduce the influence of the nation’s supreme court.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base