On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Fortress Information Security, Justin Sherman, the founder of the Global Cyber Strategies consultancy who is also a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council’s Cyber Statecraft Initiative and a Wired Magazine contributor, discusses what to expect from the House Energy and Commerce Committee hearing tomorrow on TikTok, the revelation of TikTok owner ByteDance’s ownership structure, whether to ban foreign social media platforms and if not how best to regulate them, the new Hill & Valley Forum coalition of lawmakers and Silicon Valley firms, Sino-Russian cyber cooperation as Beijing and Moscow warm ties, and what to expect from Chinese and Russian cyber activities as Beijing ratchets up tensions over Taiwan and Moscow seeks to bolster domestic production by stealing foreign intellectual property to compensate for Western sanctions in the wake of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base