On this week’s Defense & Aerospace Report Business Roundtable, sponsored by Bell, Dr. Rocket Ron Epstein of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Sash Tusa of the independent equity research firm Agency Partners, and Richard Aboulafia of the Aerodynamic advisory consultancy joint Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian to review the week on world markets, implications of a banking crisis on defense and commercial aerospace suppliers as well as air carriers and leasing companies, market impact of Pentagon’s $842 billion budget request and the outcome of Britain’s integrated review, whether a recent contract awards and program moves by the US Air Force and Army constitute an effort to throw Boeing a lifeline through radar and tanker as well as attack helicopter contracts, how many more NATO aircraft could be made available to Kyiv now that Poland and Slovenia have agreed to send 17 of their MiG-29s to Ukraine, the broader implications of Russia’s downing of a US MQ-9 Reaper over the Black Sea, Rheinmetall’s strong earnings and bright future outlook as Europe’s most dynamic land systems maker, and analysis of the AUKUS deal to supply Australia with nuclear powered attack submarines and whether Canberra will develop a join submarine with UK after acquiring US-made Virginia-class boats.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base