On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Byron Callan of the independent Washington research firm Capital Alpha Partners discusses key takeaways from the Biden administration’s $842 billion defense budget request and looks at the week ahead, and Lt. Col. Alex “Stoiky” Goldberg, ANG, who is the director of the Defense Innovation Unit in Austin discusses implications of the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank on which so many innovative firms depend, rapidly harnessing innovation to more rapidly field capabilities needed in Ukraine or better deter China, creatively replenishing weapons stocks and why Austin’s innovation ecosystem is unique with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian from SXSW in Austin, Texas.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings