It’s a mile-high show this week on the Defense & Aerospace Report Air Power podcast, sponsored by GE Aerospace. Air Force Chief of Staff General CQ Brown and Vago Muradian discuss the challenges of changing service culture; Seventh Air Force commander Lt Gen Scott “Rolls” Pleus briefs Vago on the evolving North Korean threat; and we review the highlights of this year’s Aerospace Warfare Symposium with Byron Callan of Capital Alpha Partners. All the conversations you wish you’d had if you’d been there. Leonardo DRS and Helicon Chemical sponsored our Symposium coverage along with GE.
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Mar 21, ’23] w/ Commander of the Royal Canadian Navy Vice-Admiral Angus Topshee
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 20, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- The Downlink [Mar 19, 23] Space Force Budget, Plus Science Chief Mozer: “We are in a hinge of history moment”
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 19, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 17, ’23] Ep:87 Bryan Clark on Budget, AUKUS & MQ-9 Mishap