On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Todd Harrison, who leads Metrea Strategic Insights — the think tank within the innovative defense and aerospace company — who remains affiliated with the Center for Strategic and International Studies, discusses expectations as the Biden administration prepares to submit its 2024 budget request to Congress, how much will be requested as well as spending priorities, the impact of debt ceiling deliberations and ways to avoid a devastating default, the prospect for a full-year continuing resolution, and the perils of innovation theater with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings