On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Fortress Information Security, Scott Sloan, the president of Stratas Corp. — an innovative IT, logistics, cyber security, network operations and engineering services firm — discusses the challenges of growing fast as a DoD contractor, grading Pentagon efforts to foster innovation and harness it at speed, access to talent and capital, and keys to success; and Chris Servello, our producer and co-host of the Cavas Ships podcast with an update from the annual AFCEA-USNI West Conference in San Diego with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings