On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Sam Bendett of the Center for Naval Analyses discusses statement by Wagner Group chief and Kremlin insider Yevgeny Prigozhin that Russia’s war on Ukraine could span another two years for Moscow to achieve objectives like seizing territory to the Dnieper River, Russia transforms to a wartime economy in wake of weapons demands and international sanctions, Wagner Group decides against sending more prisoners to the front, the implications of the Russian unmanned surface vessel’s attack on a bridge in Odesa, and the assassination of a key Russian unmanned systems designer in Luhansk; and Byron Callan of the independent Washington research firm Capital Alpha Partners discusses the four unidentified air vehicles downed over US and Canadian airspace over the past week and what it could mean for the defense spending as the Biden administration prepares its 2024 budget request, an update on prospects for budget, debt ceiling as well as continuing resolution, takeaways from last week’s House industrial base hearing, taxing share buybacks, defense sector margin trends and a look at the week ahead with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings