On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Fortress Information Security, Justin Sherman, the founder of Global Cyber Strategies as well as an Atlantic Council fellow and Wired magazine contributor, discusses LockBit’s ransomware attack on Britain’s Royal Mail, and the best approach to countering the potential negative implications of apps like TikTok, whether banning them entirely or allowing a third-party to monitor software and data; and Andrea Schaumann of Fortress discusses industry focus areas for 2023 with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings