On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Vice Adm. Bill Galinis, USN, the commander of the Naval Sea Systems Command, discusses inflation, supply chain, attracting as well as training and retaining talent, the need for a national approach to building better technical trade skills, lessons from Russia’s war on Ukraine, building better battle damage repair skills, increasing both public and private shipbuilding and repair capacity, incentivizing speed through better contracts, lessons from recent shipbuilding programs that will improve upcoming destroyer, cruiser, amphibious and submarine development programs; and the cohosts of the Cavas Ships podcast — our Contributing Editor Chris Cavas and our Producer Chris Servello — with a recap of the Surface Navy Association’s national symposium and tradeshow with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian. We are an SNA media partner and our coverage was sponsored by HII and GE Marine, a GE Aerospace company.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings