On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Fortress Information Security, Mark Montgomery, a retired US Navy rear admiral who is the senior director of the Center on Cyber and Technology Innovation at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies and a Cyber Solarium 2.0 executive director, discusses the outlook for cyber funding as a fractious Congress reconvenes, the impact of a possible year-long continuing resolution on cyber contractors and new starts, why America’s cyber forces should be patterned after the US Special Operations Command, a look ahead to the Biden administration’s National Cyber Strategy that is to be released over the coming weeks, the legacy of Chris Inglis as he prepares to step down from his tenure as the first National Cyber Director, and issues to watch over the coming year with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings