Welcome to a “weird” New Year! Most publicly traded space companies are listed on the NASDAQ, which shed a third of its value in 2022. Add to that the highest interest rates in 15 years and dire predictions that at least some of the world’s economies are headed into recession. Yet, the space economy keeps on growing, with new predictions saying it will be worth $10 trillion by 2040. What’s going on here? Laura Winter speaks with Chris Quilty, founder of Quilty Analytics; Pacôme Révillon, CEO of Euroconsult; George Pullen, Chief Economist at Milky Way Economy; and Ryan Brukardt, Senior Partner at McKinsey & Company.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings