On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Sam Bendett of the Center for Naval Analyses and Byron Callan of the independent Washington research firm Capital Alpha Partners with a year-end review of Russia’s war on Ukraine, how the conflict has changed Washington and its allies, old lessons relearned, technologies that have changed the battlefield, the impact of sanctions on Russia’s economy, how Moscow is benefitting from its partnerships with Iran, North Korea, China, India as well as other nations, developments in China, Japan and Iran, and a look at key business developments in 2022 including L3Harris’ proposal to acquire Aerojet Rocketdyne with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings