On this special episode from the Halifax International Security Forum, Olga Stefanishnya, Ukraine’s deputy prime minister for European and Euro-Atlantic integration, discusses what her country needs to prevail against Russian aggression; Latvia’s National Security Adviser Jānis Kažociņš on how to think about the threat from Russia and the reality that whoever succeeds Vladimir Putin may well be worse and more dangerous; Supreme Commander of Sweden’s Armed Forces Gen. Micael Bydén on preparing his country for NATO membership; and Washington Post reporter Jason Rezaian discusses the brutality of Iran’s regime as it cracks down on antigovernment demonstrations with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings