On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Fortress Information Security, Andrea Schaumann, Fortress’ director of federal programs and partnerships, discusses cyber issues that will be aired at the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference or I/ITSEC in Orlando, the impact of the Biden administration’s software and hardware bills of origin and materials requirements, securing increasingly larger live and virtual synthetic training environments, incorporating ever more sophisticated commercial virtual reality technologies into military training ecosystems, the Pentagon’s new zero trust strategy and roadmap.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base