On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Randy Schriver, a former assistant secretary of defense for Indo-Pacific security affairs who is now the chairman of the Project 2049 Institute to fully normalize relations between the United States and Taiwan, discusses think tank’s new China Economic Strategy Initiative that aims to help US leaders craft better strategies to compete against China — and do it more quickly — assessing the Biden administration’s toughening approach to Beijing, the competitive strategy Washington needs, takeaways from the Chinese Communist Party’s recent congress, the capabilities America and Taiwan need to field to deter Chinese aggression, lessons Beijing and Taipei are drawing from Russia’s war on Ukraine and the global response to Moscow’s aggression, update on the Taiwan Policy Act and more with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 25, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 24, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 23, ’23] Ep: 112 Convo w/Airlant Commander RADM Doug Verissimo
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 22, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Sep 21, 23] Ep34: Dude, Where’s My Jet?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [Sep 20, 23] Dr. Maciej Klemm of Anti-Drone Company APS & Rob Basset Cross of AI Firm Adarga
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Sep 19, ’23] w/ Amb. Jim Cunningham
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 18, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead