On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Fortress Information Security, Mark Montgomery, a retired US Navy rear admiral who is now the senior director of the Center on Cyber and Technology Innovation at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies and senior adviser on the bipartisan Cyber Solarium 2.0 commission, discusses the new report he co-authored with FDD’s Jiwon Ma —“2022 Report on Implementation” of the Cyberspace Solarium Commission’s recommendations — including legislations that’s passed, in process, remaining challenges and impediments, as well as an update on what leadership changes in the House and Senate will mean for cyber legislation; and Fortress’ Andrea Schaumann discusses cyber lessons from the revelation that Chinese alloys made it into a magnet in F-35 Lightning II fighters made by Lockheed Martin with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings