On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Fortress Information Security, Rear Adm. Mark Montgomery, USN Ret., the senior director of the Center on Cyber and Technology Innovation at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies who also the director of the bipartisan Cyber Solarium 2.0, discusses when Russia is likely to wage a cyber counteroffensive against the United States and its allies, how government and industry should prepare, how the Biden administration should address the cyber workforce shortfall across the US government, update on cyber elements of the House and Senate versions of the National Defense Authorization Act, and why the Navy’s officer and enlisted cyber communities needs to be designated as warfighters; and Ardalyst’s President Michael Speca discusses the importance of the joint connector software his company developed in partnership with Mandiant for Microsoft’s Sentinel, security threats, an update on the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Mar 21, ’23] w/ Commander of the Royal Canadian Navy Vice-Admiral Angus Topshee
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 20, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- The Downlink [Mar 19, 23] Space Force Budget, Plus Science Chief Mozer: “We are in a hinge of history moment”
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 19, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 17, ’23] Ep:87 Bryan Clark on Budget, AUKUS & MQ-9 Mishap