On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Fortress Information Security, Andrea Schaumann, the director of federal programs and partnerships at Fortress, discusses public-private cyber security partnership language in the proposed National Defense Authorization Act, what successful government-industry cooperation looks like, challenges, and improving defenses in the face of sustained cyber operations by Russia and other nations; and Emma Schroeder, the assistant director of the Atlantic Council’s Cyber Statecraft Initiative, on improving EU-US cyber cooperation, Microsoft’s new report that 30 percent of Moscow’s recent cyber operations targeting America and Europe have been successful, and efforts by Brussels and Washington to curb online dis- and misinformation with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 24, ’22] Episode 67…Rear Adm Casey Moton
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 23, ’22]
- Cyber Report [Sep 22, 22] FDD’s Cyber Solarium Tracker & Cyber Lessons from F-35 Revelations
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 21, 22] Lockheed Martin’s Greg Ulmer
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 20, 22] Ending Reliance on Foreign Nuclear Fuel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 19, 22] Sam Bendett & Byron Callan
- The Downlink [Sep 18, 22] What Should The Next Space Force CSO’s Vision Be?
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 18, ’22 Business Report]