On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Fortress Information Security, Andrea Schaumann, the director of federal programs and partnerships at Fortress, discusses public-private cyber security partnership language in the proposed National Defense Authorization Act, what successful government-industry cooperation looks like, challenges, and improving defenses in the face of sustained cyber operations by Russia and other nations; and Emma Schroeder, the assistant director of the Atlantic Council’s Cyber Statecraft Initiative, on improving EU-US cyber cooperation, Microsoft’s new report that 30 percent of Moscow’s recent cyber operations targeting America and Europe have been successful, and efforts by Brussels and Washington to curb online dis- and misinformation with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 25, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 24, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 23, ’23] Ep: 112 Convo w/Airlant Commander RADM Doug Verissimo
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 22, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Sep 21, 23] Ep34: Dude, Where’s My Jet?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [Sep 20, 23] Dr. Maciej Klemm of Anti-Drone Company APS & Rob Basset Cross of AI Firm Adarga
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Sep 19, ’23] w/ Amb. Jim Cunningham
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 18, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead