On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Maj. Gen. Clint Crosier, USAF Ret., the former director of Space Force force planning who now heads Amazon Web Services’ Aerospace and Satellite Solutions business, discusses 2022 AWS Space Accelerator finalists, unique role of the company in an evolving space ecosystem, harnessing commercial capabilities to help make sense of vast and growing volume of data, harnessing innovation for military advantage, data rights and more with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base