On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Fortress Information Security, Fortress’ John Cofrancesco on cyber attack on Russia’s Gazprom, how increasingly effective US defensive and offensive capabilities may lead of complacency across industry-government-public, and whether cyber defenders are improving their agility; and Rear Adm. Mark Montgomery, USN Ret., the senior director of the Center on Cyber and Technology Innovation at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies who is also a senior adviser on the bipartisan Cyberspace Solarium Commission, discusses cyber elements of key legislations like the Competes-USICA, cyber spending priorities in Biden administration’s 2023 budget request, military service J-book cyber details and the White House move to rewrite elements of National Security Presidential Memorandum 13 with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Cyber Report [May 25, 22] CSIS’ Dr Jim Lewis on New Quantum Computing Strategy
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 24, 22] AWS’ Crosier on Aerospace and Satellite Solutions
- The DownLink [May 23, ’22] Why Is The U.S. Using Satellites and Social Media For Russian War Crimes?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 23, 22] Sam Bendett Update on Russo-Ukraine Conflict
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 22, ’22 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 21, ’22] Episode 49…Criticizing the Commandant
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 20, ’22]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 19, 22] Maj. Gen. Jim Boozer on SOFIC & Jim Emmert and Alistair Wilson of JFD