On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Amb. Linc Bloomfield, who served at the White House, Pentagon and State Department across five administrations, discusses the recent US-Russia meetings to dissuade Moscow from again invading Ukraine and how best to deter further Russian aggression; Tom Reynolds, the senior director for business development at Huntington Ingalls Industries’ Technical Solutions Unmanned Systems, discusses the company’s unmanned strategy, new products like Remus 300, an update on the Orca Extra Large Unmanned Underwater Vehicle, expanding its reach into land and air markets; and Bryan Clark, the director of the Center for Defense Concepts and Technology at the Hudson Institute, discusses key takeaways from the first day of the Surface Navy Association’s annual symposium with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian. Our SNA coverage is sponsored by HII and Raytheon Technologies.
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’22]
- Cyber Report [May 25, 22] CSIS’ Dr Jim Lewis on New Quantum Computing Strategy
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 24, 22] AWS’ Crosier on Aerospace and Satellite Solutions
- The DownLink [May 23, ’22] Why Is The U.S. Using Satellites and Social Media For Russian War Crimes?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 23, 22] Sam Bendett Update on Russo-Ukraine Conflict
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 22, ’22 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 21, ’22] Episode 49…Criticizing the Commandant
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 20, ’22]