Steve Grundman, the director of the national security studies program at the Maxwell School at Syracuse University who is also a fellow at the Atlantic Council think tank, discusses how the program is evolving to enhance focus on strategic thinking and strategy development for future national security leaders, the “Old Believer” wargame that integrates soft and hard power as well and sophisticated information operations, and how to improve educating a new generation of more capable strategists with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- The DownLink: [Dec 04 ’21] The U.S. National Space Council is Back in Business
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Dec 04, 21] Episode 26…Remember Pearl Harbor-Slogan or Sound Advice?
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Dec 03, 21]
- DefAero JADC2 Report [Dec 02, ’21] Bryan Clark
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Report [Dec 01, 21]: Convo w/ Chris Painter
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Nov 30, 2021] Manufacturing Competitiveness & Update from I/ITSEC
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Nov 29, 2021] Look Ahead w/ Byron Callan & Chris Servello
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Nov 28, ’21 Business Report]