On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Northrop Grumman, Dmitri Alperovich, the co-founder and former CTO of cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike who is now the cofounder and executive chairman of the Silverado Policy Accelerator and John Cofrancesco of Fortress Information Security discuss progress being made across government and the international community in improving cybersecurity and specifically responding to ransomware and supply chain security challenges with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- The DownLink: [Dec 04 ’21] The U.S. National Space Council is Back in Business
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Dec 04, 21] Episode 26…Remember Pearl Harbor-Slogan or Sound Advice?
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Dec 03, 21]
- DefAero JADC2 Report [Dec 02, ’21] Bryan Clark
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Report [Dec 01, 21]: Convo w/ Chris Painter
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Nov 30, 2021] Manufacturing Competitiveness & Update from I/ITSEC
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Nov 29, 2021] Look Ahead w/ Byron Callan & Chris Servello
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Nov 28, ’21 Business Report]