On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Northrop Grumman, Justin Sherman of the Atlantic Council think tank and a Wired magazine contributor, discusses former USAF software chief Nick Chaillan’s regarding the Pentagon’s inability to improve its cyber defenses, grading the Biden administration’s cyber team, the White House’s drive to bring nations together to counter ransomware and national security takeaways from Facebook hearings with whistleblower Frances Haugen with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- The DownLink: [Dec 04 ’21] The U.S. National Space Council is Back in Business
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Dec 04, 21] Episode 26…Remember Pearl Harbor-Slogan or Sound Advice?
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Dec 03, 21]
- DefAero JADC2 Report [Dec 02, ’21] Bryan Clark
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Report [Dec 01, 21]: Convo w/ Chris Painter
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Nov 30, 2021] Manufacturing Competitiveness & Update from I/ITSEC
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Nov 29, 2021] Look Ahead w/ Byron Callan & Chris Servello
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Nov 28, ’21 Business Report]