On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Chris Skaluba, the director of the Atlantic Council’s Transatlantic Security Initiative, Distinguished Fellows Frank Kramer and Dr. Hans Binnendijk, and Dr. Sarah Kirchberger of Kiel University discuss the Council’s new report — “The China plan: A transatlantic blueprint for strategic competition” — with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Jan 22, ’22] Episode 32…A Look at the Russian Naval Fighting Force
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Jan 21, 22]
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Jan 20, 22] Massive Attacks of Disruption; Threats at Home and Abroad
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Report [Jan 19, 22]: Dmitri Alperovich’s 6 Priorities for ’22
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Jan 18, 22] Byron Callahan’s Look Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Jan 17, ’22 Business Report]
- The DownLink [ Jan 15, ’22] Going Nuclear – Is It The Answer To How To Protect Key Space Assets?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Jan 14, ’22] Episode 31…SNA Wrap-up & Convo w/ Jon Rambeau of Lockheed Martin