On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Northrop Grumman, David Zikusoka, research fellow at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments (CSBA), staff on the U.S. Cyberspace Solarium Commission and member of the national security team in the office of Vice President Joseph Biden, discusses the CISA emergency directive ordering federal agencies to patch a vulnerability in Windows Domain Name System servers and recent reports of Russian efforts to hack companies working on COVID-19 vaccines.
- Cyber Report [May 25, 22] CSIS’ Dr Jim Lewis on New Quantum Computing Strategy
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 24, 22] AWS’ Crosier on Aerospace and Satellite Solutions
- The DownLink [May 23, ’22] Why Is The U.S. Using Satellites and Social Media For Russian War Crimes?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 23, 22] Sam Bendett Update on Russo-Ukraine Conflict
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 22, ’22 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 21, ’22] Episode 49…Criticizing the Commandant
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 20, ’22]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 19, 22] Maj. Gen. Jim Boozer on SOFIC & Jim Emmert and Alistair Wilson of JFD