On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Northrop Grumman, David Zikusoka, research fellow at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments (CSBA), staff on the U.S. Cyberspace Solarium Commission and member of the national security team in the office of Vice President Joseph Biden, discusses concerns and vulnerabilities associated with the Chinese app Tik Tok as well as other third party applications that collect personal and performance information from cell phones and tablets without user knowledge.
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Mar 21, ’23] w/ Commander of the Royal Canadian Navy Vice-Admiral Angus Topshee
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 20, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- The Downlink [Mar 19, 23] Space Force Budget, Plus Science Chief Mozer: “We are in a hinge of history moment”
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 19, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 17, ’23] Ep:87 Bryan Clark on Budget, AUKUS & MQ-9 Mishap